Helping You To Achieve
As a qualified, fully insured therapist, I offer a comprehensive support service that places you at the centre of your therapy.
My approach to counselling is integrative, meaning that I am able to tailor your therapy to your specific therapeutic needs and presenting issues. This flexibility allows me to draw from a variety of proven therapeutic techniques, including Psychotherapy, Compassionate Focused Therapy, Hypnotherapy, Emotional Freedom Technique, Gestalt etc.
If you are seeking support or would like to learn more about how I can help you, please feel free to contact me.
Counselling - Talking Therapy
The goals of therapy are to:
- Improve your self-awareness and understanding of your issues.
- Understand the influence of your past on your present behaviour, without reliving the trauma.
- Allow you the freedom to speak openly in a confidential, empathetic environment, without judgement.
CFT - Compassionate Focus Therapy
- Can help you to navigate the ups and downs and struggles in your life.
- Can change the way you think, feel and behave.
- Involves strength, motivation, courage, wisdom and caring for ourselves and others.
Hypnosis - Relaxation with Visualisation
- You have heightened focus and concentration.
- You use visualisation to promote calmness and relaxation.
- You can access repressed memories which may be causing you anxieties in your current life.
- It is completely natural and safe and you are in control at all times.
EFT - Emotional Freedom Technique
EFT (Tapping) involves:
- You tapping on the Chinese meridians on specific areas of your body along with visualisation.
- It works by unblocking the energy flows, allowing your body to function better and to heal itself.
- The effect of EFT can be instantaneous and can produce some remarkable results.